Storm Aviation is a leading International Line Maintenance Provider, operating a 24-hour comprehensive support for Commercial Aircraft Operators.
We have been keeping aircraft safe for 20 years, and we continue to deliver high standard quality services to our customers, which include but are not limited to Emirates, Qatar, Lufthansa, Swiss International Airlines and easyJet.
The Planning Engineer will generate and control aircraft maintenance work packages, ensuring regulatory Compliance at all times throughout Storm Aviation..
About the role:
The Planning Engineer is responsible for…
- generating and issuing comprehensive maintenance packages of work for production staff in accordance with the relevant regulatory airworthiness requirements and departmental procedures.
- creating and maintaining master work cards/databases where required for specific projects, identify sub-contract requirements, spares and tooling.
- liaising with internal departments and external customers, as deemed necessary to provide clear and concise work instructions.
- assisting the Planning Manager with the daily operation of the planning department and support the day to day production operation.
- assisting with the promotion of compliance and safety issues within the company
- liaise with safety and compliance to ensure compliance with procedures and audits
Technical Skills Required:
- min of 5 years hand on experience of work related production, modification and maintenance type work
- 2 years working in aircraft maintenance, production planning or airline environment; or experience in MRO IT software, such as AMOS, OASES, Rusada etc, would be an advantage but not essential
What you need:
- technical experience in aviation and be able to demonstrate knowledge of airworthiness regulation
- have a working knowledge of Aircraft Maintenance Planning
- high standard of English Language (written and oral)
- High standard of computer literacy, especially Microsoft Office
- a flexible approach.
What’s on offer
As a permanent employee we offer a full range of company benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- 240 hours holiday
- Free parking
Working hours between 07.00 and 19.00 on a 5×4, 4×5 shift pattern.
If you would like to join our dedicated Planning team, then we would like to hear from you, by submitting your CV to the HR department at email@example.com