Storm Aviation is a leading International Line & Base Maintenance Provider, operating a 24-hour comprehensive support for Commercial Aircraft Operators.
Our engineers and A Mechanics are committed to providing fully customised services in Line & Base Maintenance and AOG support across Europe, Asia and Africa. As a truly independent MRO we are able to adapt our approach to respond to rapidly changing requirements, whilst also carrying out our work to the highest standards
We have been keeping aircraft safe for 20 years, and we continue to deliver high standard quality services to our customers, which include but are not limited to Emirates, Qatar, Lufthansa, Swiss International Airlines and easyJet.
This position will require you to work 12 hours, 5 & 4 shift pattern, Days
- Complete routine and non-routine maintenance tasks as directed using the latest approved documentation and procedures.
- Observe and adhere to the company Tooling Policy at all times.
- Maintain awareness and ensure best practises are observed for Health and Safety and Human Factors.
- Ensure all paperwork is completed to the required standards and in line with the Storm MOE.
- Ensure that they keep their personal work area, hangar bays and facility clean and tidy at all times.
- Notify the company of any significant findings as soon as possible.
- Raise a safety report on identifying any hazard or the following of an incident.
- Hold a Storm Mechanic Authorisation.
- Carry out any other duties as reasonably requested by Storm
Qualification & Education:
- A recognised apprenticeship within the aircraft industry or similar.
- EASA Part 66 Licence for types relevant to station
Training & Knowledge:
- Technical experience in aviation and able to demonstrate knowledge of airworthiness regulation, MOE, MEL and its use, SRM understanding and the limits of technical data and the impact of that.
- Have a working knowledge of Aircraft Maintenance Production Planning;
- High standard of English language (written and oral)
- High standard of computer literacy, especially Microsoft Office Suite
You must have the right to work in the UK
If you would like to apply – please click here: