B1 Licenced Aircraft Engineer
Storm Aviation is a leading International Line Maintenance Provider, operating a 24-hour comprehensive support for Commercial Aircraft Operators.
Our engineers are committed to providing fully customised services in Line Maintenance and AOG support across Europe, Asia and Africa. As a truly independent MRO we are able to adapt our approach to respond to rapidly changing requirements, whilst also carrying out our work to the highest standards
We have been keeping aircraft safe for 20 years, and we continue to deliver high standard quality services to our customers, which include but are not limited to Emirates, Qatar, Lufthansa, Swiss International Airlines and easyJet.
This position will require you to work 5/5/4, 12 hours, permanent nights
About the role:
- Leads maintenance activities including setting clear targets and expectations
- Responsible for the successful completion of all allocated, planned and ad-hoc maintenance tasks.
- Demonstrate a culture of continuous improvement.
- Ensure compliance with appropriate company procedures, policies legal and regulatory requirements.
- Provide guidance for individual and team maintenance activities, ensuring compliance with safety, company procedures, and regulations.
- Effective communication is key in this role.
Technical Skills Required:
- An Unrestricted EASA Part-66 Category B1 and or B2 licence.
- Type rating required on the A320SRS neo with V2500, and A320SRS neo with IAE PW1100 would be beneficial.
- Proven experience at certifying aircraft.
What you need:
- You will need to demonstrate your technical experience as well as leadership behaviours, be able to work on your own initiative and make timely decisions.
- Have the ability to interpret technical publications and make fact based decisions.
- You need to have a flexible approach, show initiative, and deliver to tight deadlines.
What’s on offer
- As a permanent employee we offer a full range of company benefits:
- Competitive salary
- A variety of shift patterns are available, across our network, attracting a shift premium
- Onsite Technical training facilities for all our type course training (based at our Head-Office)
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- 20 days holiday rising to 25 days.
- Free parking at work
If you wish to apply please submit your CV to the HR department at email@example.com, and please include a copy of your licence.