Storm Aviation is a leading international line maintenance provider, operating 24-hour comprehensive support for commercial aircraft operators.
Our engineers provide fully customised services in line maintenance and AOG support across Europe, Asia and Africa. As a truly independent MRO we are able to adapt our approach to respond to rapidly changing requirements, while also carrying out our work to the highest standards.
As a Licensed Engineer, you will be using your skills, knowledge and experience to carry out all maintenance activities within the line environment. At Storm we pride ourselves on meeting our customer’s needs every single time across our entire network.
- Safety and quality are our key focuses in all our operations and we expect that from all of our line personnel, working to our MOE, procedures and understanding the scope of our approval are key to our success.
- As an LAE we expect you to understand this requirement and be able to demonstrate how this works alongside the maintenance activities for the contracted operators we supply. This in line with 145 regulations and their application are vital for our stations and are expected of all engineers.
- Demonstrating the ability to assess and undertake work in a planned manner to achieve on time delivery whilst upholding all documented requirements such as man hour bookings.
- You must hold a current UK CAA and/or EASA Part 66 B1 Licence
• Type approvals on the following are essential:
Airbus A319/A320/A321 (IAE PW1100G)
Airbus A319/A320/A321 (IAE V2500)
• Must hold a Human Factors Certificate
• Have extensive knowledge of Line Maintenance activities with hands on working experience
• Ability to work a shift pattern including nights
• Good standard of written/ spoken English including the ability to interact at a technical level
- You must have the right to work in the UK – Proof will be required at the scheduling interview stage
4,5,5 – Days and Nights
- 5% employer contribution to pension
- 3 x Life assurance
- 240 hours annual leave per annum
- Flexible working patterns to suit work/life balance
- In house training programmes to develop and promote within
To Apply for this role, please click here