Job title: B1 Licenced Engineer’s
Location: STN Base
Storm Aviation is a leading international line maintenance provider, operating 24-hour comprehensive support for commercial aircraft operators.
Our engineers provide fully customised services in line maintenance and AOG support across Europe, Asia and Africa. As a truly independent MRO we are able to adapt our approach to respond to rapidly changing requirements, while also carrying out our work to the highest standards.
Storm Aviation has been keeping aircraft safe for 20 years, and we continue to deliver high quality services to our customers, which include Lufthansa, Emirates, Swiss International Airlines and easyJet.
As a Licenced Engineer, you will be using your skills knowledge and experience to carry out all maintenance activities within the line environment. At Storm we pride ourselves on meeting our customer’s needs every single time across our entire network
Safety and quality are our key focuses in all our operations and we expect that from all of our line personnel, working to our MOE, procedures and understanding the scope of our approval are key to our success.
As an LAE we expect you to understand this requirement and be able to demonstrate how this works alongside the maintenance activities for the contracted operators we supply. This in line with 145 regulations and their application are vital for our stations and are expected of all engineers.
Demonstrating the ability to assess and undertake work in a planned manner to achieve on time delivery whilst upholding all documented requirements such as man hour bookings.
• Hold a current EASA Part 66 B1 Licence and A320 is essential for this role
• Type approvals on at least one of the following aircraft types is essential:
• Boeing 737 NG & Max, B 757, B 777, B 787
• Airbus A300, A310, A320, A330, A350
• Hold a Human Factors Certificate
• Hold an EWIS Certificate
• Have extensive knowledge of Line Maintenance activities with hands on working experience
• Ability to work a shift pattern including nights and weekends where necessary
• Good standard of written/ spoken English including the ability to interact at a technical level