Licenced types required at Cardiff Line Station:
A320 / A330
The current shift pattern for the team is 7 on 7 off permanent nights.
The Engineer will be responsible to:
• To carry out certification of work carried out in accordance with the scope and privileges of the authorisation held and in accordance with the Storm MOE.
• Ensure that any significant findings that could affect the aircraft delivery are reported as soon as possible.
• Ensure that work is carried out in the most efficient manner to ensure the aircraft turnaround times are met.
• Maintain an awareness of Human Factors and ensure Health and Safety standards are of the highest possible and in line with the Company Safety Manual.
• Raise safety reports are raised following any incidents or identification of any hazards.
• Carry out any other duties as reasonably requested by Storm.