This is a permanent position will require you to work 2 days 2 nights shift pattern of 12 hours.
About the role:
- Leads maintenance activities including setting clear targets and expectations
- Responsible for the successful completion of all allocated, planned and ad-hoc maintenance tasks.
- Demonstrate a culture of continuous improvement.
- Ensure compliance with appropriate company procedures, policies legal and regulatory requirements.
- Provide guidance for individual and team maintenance activities, ensuring compliance with safety, company procedures, and regulations.
- Effective communication is key in this role.
Technical Qualifications Required:
- An Unrestricted EASA Part-66 Category B1 licence with unrestricted B737NG / B777 / B787 / A320 Type Rating.
- Proven experience at certifying aircraft.
What you need:
- You will need to demonstrate your technical experience as well as leadership behaviours, be able to work on your own initiative and make timely decisions.
- Have the ability to interpret technical publications and make fact based decisions.
- You need to have a flexible approach, show initiative, and deliver to tight deadlines.
If you wish to apply please submit your CV on this link HERE
Please include a copy of your licence.