Storm Aviation, the leading international line maintenance and training provider, are currently looking to recruit permanent B1 Engineers who have a current and recent A330 and 787 Trent 1000 type on their licence. The role requires the Engineer to be based at Stansted Hanger but to also travel within the UK and Overseas, so flexibility is essential.
The current shift pattern for the team is 7 on 7 off.
The Engineer will be responsible to:
• To carry out certification of work carried out in accordance with the scope and privileges of the authorisation held and in accordance with the Storm MOE.
• Ensure that any significant findings that could affect the aircraft delivery are reported as soon as possible.
• Ensure that work is carried out in the most efficient manner to ensure the aircraft turnaround times are met.
• To ensure continuity of work by completing the handover log and being available to give a handover at the shift change.
• Ensure spares are identified and provisioned in the most time efficient manner so as to avoid any delays in rectification.
• Maintain an awareness of Human Factors and ensure Health and Safety standards are of the highest possible and in line with the Company Safety Manual.
• Raise safety reports are raised following any incidents or identification of any hazards.
• Ensuring that staffs are correctly booked on to the system so that hours expended are recorded accurately.
• Carry out any other duties as reasonably requested by Storm