As a Licensed Engineer, you will be using your skills knowledge and experience to carry out all maintenance activities within the line environment. At Storm we pride ourselves on meeting our customer’s needs every single time across our entire network
Safety and quality are our key focuses in all our operations and we expect that from all of our line personnel, working to our MOE, procedures and understanding the scope of our approval are key to our success.
As an LAE we expect you to understand this requirement and be able to demonstrate how this works alongside the maintenance activities for the contracted operators we supply. This in line with 145 regulations and their application are vital for our stations and are expected of all engineers.
Demonstrating the ability to assess and undertake work in a planned manner to achieve on time delivery whilst upholding all documented requirements such as man hour bookings.
- Hold a current EASA A Licence
- Type approvals on at least one of the following aircraft types is essential:
- Airbus A320 CEO and NEO Family, CFM 56 and Leap Engine options
- Hold a Human Factors Certificate
- Hold an EWIS Certificate
- Have extensive knowledge of Line Maintenance activities with hands on working experience
- Ability to work a shift pattern including nights and weekends where necessary
- Good standard of written/ spoken English including the ability to interact at a technical level
We will also consider applicants in the final stages of qualifying.
Shift patterns – Permanent 12 hour Nights 4on / 4 off
Please use the link below to register and apply. Please attach you CV and Licence with your application.