This is a permanent position that will require you to work 5/4 shift pattern of 12 hours, permanent nights
About the role:
- Leads maintenance activities including setting clear targets and expectations
- Responsible for the successful completion of all allocated, planned and ad-hoc maintenance tasks.
- Demonstrate a culture of continuous improvement.
- Ensure compliance with appropriate company procedures, policies legal and regulatory requirements.
- Provide guidance for individual and team maintenance activities, ensuring compliance with safety, company procedures, and regulations.
- Effective communication is key in this role.
Technical Qualifications Required:
- An Unrestricted EASA or UK CAA Part-66 Category B2 licence with unrestricted A320CEO Type Rating that must have an EASA, or UK CAA Part-66 Category ‘A’ licence endorsed. (Inclusion of B1 would be a significant advantage)
- A320NEO with PW1100G would be an advantage.
- Proven experience at certifying aircraft.
What you need:
- You will need to demonstrate your technical experience as well as leadership behaviours, be able to work on your own initiative and make timely decisions.
- Have the ability to interpret technical publications and make fact based decisions.
- You need to have a flexible approach, show initiative, and deliver to tight deadlines.
If you wish to apply please submit your CV on this link
Please include a copy of your licence.