As a Licensed Engineer, you will be using your skills knowledge and experience to carry out all maintenance activities within the line environment. At Storm we pride ourselves on meeting our customer’s needs every single time across our entire network
- To carry out certification of work carried out in accordance with the scope and privileges of the authorisation held and in accordance with the Storm MOE.
- Supervise staff, in conjunction with a leading mechanic, allocated to the aircraft or zone that the Certifying engineer is accountable for.
- Ensure that any significant findings that could affect the aircraft delivery are reported to the shift manager as soon as possible.
- Ensure that work is carried out in the most efficient manner to ensure the aircraft turnaround times are met.
- To ensure continuity of work by completing the handover log and being available to give a handover at the shift change.
- Ensure spares are identified and provisioned in the most time efficient manner so as to avoid any delays in rectification.
- Ensure the bay production boards are updated on a regular basis reflecting aircraft progress, critical items, time line and personnel.
- Maintain an awareness of Human Factors and ensure Health and Safety standards are of the highest possible and in line with the Company Safety Manual.
- Raise safety reports are raised following any incidents or identification of any hazards.
- Ensure that the Bay and immediate work areas are clean and tidy and that the hangar housekeeping bay audits are completed on a daily basis.
- Ensuring that staffs are correctly booked on to the system so that hours expended are recorded accurately.
- Carry out any other duties as reasonably requested by Storm
- Must have the right to work in the UK
- Must have proof of licence
- Hold a Human Factors Certificate
- Have extensive knowledge of Line Maintenance activities with hands on working experience.
- Ability to work nights
- Good standard of written/ spoken English including the ability to interact at a technical level.
- Good standard of computer skills and the use of Microsoft word and Excel spread sheets.
The following type approvals are essential for the role
Airbus A318/A319/A320 (CFM56)
Airbus A319/A320/A321 (CFM LEAP -1A)
You must have the right to work in the UK – Proof will be required at the scheduling interview stage
- This is a PAYE position, you will be employed by Storm Aviation
- This is a fixed term role until 31st October 2022
- Night Shifts – 19:00-07:00
- 4 on, 4 off shift pattern
- 5% employer contribution to pension
- 3 x Life assurance
- 240 hours annual leave per annum
- Flexible working patterns to suit work/life balance
- In house training programmes to develop and promote within
To apply for this role, please click the link and upload the following:
- a copy of your CV
- a copy of your Licence
- a copy of your log books
- a copy of your passport