The Compliance and Safety Officer shall perform administrative, analytical and investigative functions to develop, maintain and promote the highest standards of Compliance and Safety Management throughout Storm Aviation.
- Liaising with regulatory authorities to coordinate the initial application, renewal or change to company maintenance approvals;
- Processing the initial application, renewal or change to personnel certification authorisations on behalf of the Director of Compliance and Safety;
- Monitoring and coordinate the response to compliance findings such that they are closed within the agreed timescales;
- Performing analysis of compliance findings and associated causal factors against defined taxonomy to identify and communicate adverse trends;
- Coordinating and manage the receipt and processing of safety reports; submission to regulatory authorities and (Supplemental) Type Certificate Holders (S)TCH; and provide feedback to the reporter;
- Performing safety investigations in accordance with defined protocols to identify effective interventions;
Monitoring the implementation and effectiveness of control measures following safety events;
- Performing analysis of safety events and associated causal factors against defined taxonomy to identify and communicate adverse trends;
- Assisting the Director of Compliance and Safety with the development and management of Compliance and Safety documentation;
- Assisting with the promotion of compliance and safety issues within the company and to customers, through the promulgation of appropriate media;
- Supporting Safety Action Groups (SAGs) with analytical data, where necessary;
- Any other function as deemed necessary and suitable by the Director of Compliance and Safety.
Qualification & Education:
Educated to Degree level or equivalent, preferably in an Engineering or Safety-related discipline
2-years working in a aircraft maintenance or airline environment; or
2-years working in a compliance or safety environment
Training & Knowledge:
Excellent knowledge of Aviation standards in an airline maintenance environment (EASA);
Excellent knowledge of the application of Safety Management Systems;
High standard of English language (written and oral);
High standard of computer literacy, especially Microsoft Office Suite.
Please send your CV and passport with your application.