We have an exciting opportunity for a Compliance Auditor to be based at our Head Office at STN.
• Establishing and maintaining an audit plan that satisfactorily covers all regulatory requirements, details all activities performed by Storm Aviation and sub-contracted organisations, at all locations, includes contracted suppliers and support audits and contains sufficient information to determine the scope of audit and resource requirements;
• Performing audits commensurate with the audit plan, ensuring that sufficient objective evidence is documented to demonstrate the scope and depth of audit;
• Ensuring that any compliance findings are raised against specific requirements and structured to ensure holistic business benefit;
• Assisting the Director of Compliance and Safety with the development and management of Compliance and Safety documentation;
• Assisting with the promotion of compliance and safety issues within the company and to customers, through the promulgation of appropriate media; and
• Any other function as deemed necessary and suitable by the Director of Compliance and Safety.
Qualification & Education:
• Educated to A level or equivalent, preferably in an Engineering or Safety-related discipline; or
• Part-66 aircraft maintenance licence; or
• ISO 9001/2015 Lead Auditor
• 2-years working in a aircraft maintenance or airline environment; or
• 2-years working in a compliance or safety environment
(All applicants must be able to work and live in the UK)