- Close cooperation with CFO, senior management and other team members to help constantly develop Company’s and its subsidiaries’ finance function and contribute to its continuous improvement;
· Preparing business, financial and any ad-hoc analysis as well as building various business models requested by management;
· Lead budgeting and budget controlling process, modelling of forecasts;
· Cash flow forecast
· Assist in financial and management accounting closing processes to ensure accurate and timely reporting, including Group Reporting Packs (GRP) filling and control of subsidiaries reporting;
· Lead various internal Group projects and improvements initiatives (e.g. BI development, digitalisation, new business and subsidiaries integration etc) – every day brings new challenge!
· Provide relevant reports and other supporting financial information to other colleagues across the business
· Assist with accounting tasks when needed
· Ad-hoc support with other tasks in finance team
- Team Player – able to pro-actively communicate with other stakeholders within the Company to obtain necessary information
- Attention to detail
- Able to analyse, summarize and present financial information in clear and comprehensive way
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Initiative to identify potential efficiencies in current processes and implement positive changes
The role is based at the Head Office at Diamond Hangar, Stansted Airport, Essex.
The normal working day is between 08:30 and 17:00 on Monday to Thursday and between 08:30 and 14:30 on Friday. 30 minutes is provided for lunch.
Qualification & Education
- Professional finance qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA etc.) obtained or in the very final stages
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in accounting, finance, business or related subject
- Experience of at least 2-3 years in similar field (financial analysis/controlling, financial accounting and reporting, audit in BIG4 firms), preferably in international company;
- Good understanding of the accounting processes and principles;
- Good knowledge of IFRS;
- Well familiar with financial statements, financial modelling and reporting;
- Analytical and data driven mindset with experience in data management and proficiency with MS Excel supported by ability to summarize information for illustrative conclusions, raise questions and propose solutions;
- Good communication and planning skills – ability to be an active team player and a solid business partner;
- Fluent English and IT literacy skills;
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV / Dynamics 365 Business Central knowledge would be an advantage.
If this sounds like you then please click herehttps://www.irishrcloud.co.uk/recruit/application/apply.aspx?cid=2004-56875FDE-8B3F-4FE1-A181-F7F095D518BA&VacancyID=14626-0C2F04B0-0F73-4074-94F2-6389E3374A13