Reporting to the IT Manager in a small but very busy IT Team.
Based in our Manchester office, the primary responsibility will be providing support our offices in Manchester and Prestwick.
- New computer (desktop & laptop) builds and redeployment
- Providing support for desktop, laptop & printer issues
- Providing support for Office 365
- Windows 10 support
- Managing user accounts
- Mobile device management
Qualifications, Experience and Knowledge
- Strong working (demonstrable) knowledge of:
- Windows 10, Office 365, Sophos AV, Active Directory, Windows Server.
- Must be a confident self-starter, who works well under pressure.
Qualification & Education:
- O level or GCSE A-C standard grades
Ten years working within an IT department or for an IT services company.
The role is based at the office in Manchester. Travel to our other locations in Prestwick and Stansted will be required on a regular basis. Travel to our other locations around the UK will be required on an occasional basis.
The normal working day is between 08:30 and 17:00 on Monday to Thursday and between 08:30 and 14:30 on Friday. 30 minutes is provided for lunch.
- 5% employer contribution to pension
- 3 x Life assurance
- 25 days annual leave per annum
- In house training programmes to develop and promote within
You must have the right to work in the UK – Proof will be required at the scheduling interview stage
To Apply for this role, please click here